Audio Visual Therapy
The PSIO is a revolutionary tool which combines 3 modes of operating:
- Sound and light rhythms. These lead the mind to the famous “alpha waves of relaxation”- the state achieved by meditation. This state improves focus, attention, concentration, clarity and a non-reactive, calm state of mind, and therefore of the body.
- Relaxation therapy.
- Chromotherapy (the new science that uses colours to relax deeply).
How it works
At first glance, the PSIO looks like a pair of glasses equipped with a MP3 reader. In fact, it is a powerful relaxation tool that uses innovative technology for sensory stimulation by sending light and sound at very specific rhythms. These rhythms have been proven to influence the state of consciousness, including the waking state or sleep state. Such states are all related to brain wave patterns and rhythms and these are influenced by the broadcast of light and sound waves of our environment. The visual and auditory stimulation frequency of the PSIO programmes enables easy progression to the state of “letting go”. From this state of mind we best benefit from auto-suggestion, overriding old negative beliefs and habits as the subconscious begins to replace these with statements that relate to a natural positive self-image instead.
The visual and auditory stimulation frequency of the PSIO programmes enables easy progression to the state of “letting go”. From this state of mind we best benefit from auto-suggestion. Auto-suggestion is the process of overriding old negative beliefs and habits as the subconscious begins to replace these with statements that relate to a natural positive self-image instead.
What is involved in a PSIO session
- PSIO sessions can last for anything from 5 to 40 minutes.
- Sessions are best carried out in a calm environment, sitting comfortably with a clear head or lying down. The PSIO can then act on your level of attention just like a radio frequency adjustment button.
- Initially you perceive a visual scene composed of bright colours before having no significance to the mind other than their amazing beauty. Consciousness is purely sensory and analytical thoughts diminish to turn into audio-visual impression. Music or voice is felt more deeply, and very differently than they would be with just sound alone.
- Attention gradually starts to float as the eyelids close automatically but the continuous light stimulation just passes through them. They become like a second projection screen for the visual stimuli.
5. The visual stimuli becomes repetitive and gradually, the eyes drift into a completely relaxed position. Mental attention converts to a state of mental relaxation, and then a complete state of ‘letting go’ is possible.
6. As a result, this induced state of rest and recovery has a lasting energising effect on the whole system, much like a rejuvenating nap, but at a convenient and chosen time, such as before or after work, or even during a lunch break!
- Reverses stress, anguish, anxiety, sleepless nights
- Helps one to excel and achieve the highest level of performance in all areas
- Enhances concentration
- Helps you to fulfil your potential
- Helps to develop your mind
- Overall feeling of well-being